- Sweeping Zen’s post “I See a Darkness” resonated with me because I’ve been here. In fact I think I’m still here. The darkness and depression is what caused me to start to practice and study Buddhism so I try look at it as fuel as painful as all of it is. I find it helpful to put it out there that as practitioners, many of us do struggle with depression and it’s not because we are working with our minds that all is sweetness and light.
- 11,000 people will be joining together for the ‘Worldwide ‘Practicing Peace’ birthday retreat with Pema Chödrön and I can’t wait for these teachings. This is a free event however any offerings made will go to support a project that Pema is a strong part of – the construction of a 3-year retreat center (Pema Chödrön Drupde) to support a remarkable, and threatened, lineage of nuns from Tibet.
- It’s All Yoga Baby has posted in an interview conducted with Gwen Bell on the topic of Digital Warriorship and the mindful use of technology in our lives.
- A bit of wisdom on Facebook:
- Brilliant drummer Jerry Granelli will be teaching sessions on creativity at the Atlantic Jazz Festival
- Here’s a Rookie Magazine article that rocked my world: This Is How It Feels to Be Free: Feminism can be a prison if it’s all about the anger
- Spotted online. If only it was this easy.