Random Linkage – October
Here are a few links that caught my attention recently:
- I’m currently trying to Fall in Love With My Work by taking this self-study course in order to figure out my professional shizz. So far so good! I’m seeing things a bit differently so that’s a promising sign.
- Letting Go of the Need for Control – Oh yes! Currently doing this work.
- As a wild dreamer, I appreciated this post. (Last night I dreamed that a half man/ half ram was visiting my mom. Feel free to leave your interpretation in the comments!)
- Welcome back old friend! The Buddhablogging space missed you.
- Chris Grosso’s new book ‘Everything Mind’ was just released. You should check it out!
- Pretty much how I feel when meditating right here in this one gif…
- I’m reading the latest book by Brené Brown – Rising Strong and it is uaaahhhharrghh so very good.
- The Instagram feed of Ian Willms is pure beauty and a wonderful tribute to his dad.